Information for candidates of the Chinese Proficiency Test
HSK/HSKK Home Network Exam
I. Registration conditions
(1) Candidates who are outside of mainland China (except for South Korea and Vietnam that have resumed their normal exams) can register for the exam at the local test center, and cross-country exams are strictly prohibited.
(2) Candidates are in mainland China, but they are not able to take regular exams, and if their home colleges or nearby test sites hold home network exams, they can apply for the test with permission from the test sites.
(3) Possess rooms and test equipment that meet the requirements of the home test environment.
(3) Be able to fully understand and accept the relevant rules of the home network test.
II. Exam requirements
(1) Environmental requirements
1. Have a safe, closed, well-lit, and non-interfering room. It is not allowed to take exams in open places such as parks, Internet cafes, and restaurants.
2. During the test, the room can be forbidden for others to enter and exit, and no test prohibited items appear in the room.
(2) Equipment requirements
1. Computer: Windows (7/8/10) operating system, the recommended setting for screen resolution is above 1440 * 900 (minimum setting is above 1366 * 768).
2. Software: download and install the client of the Chinese network examination system.
3. Network: Internet speed 100KB / s and above.
4. Camera: high-definition (more than 300,000 pixels), the room is well-lit and the camera is clear.
5. Headphones: clear sound and good sound insulation.
6. Microphone (required for the HSKK speaking test): The recording is clear and free of noise. Note: Candidate Side-Examination Environment Inspection Address
(3) Registration requirements
1. In order to ensure the safety of the test operation, Hankao International or a third-party Chinese test center may be allowed to collect test-related information from you, including: name, photo, certificate information, and monitoring audio and video records during the test. We will only collect and use these types of personal information to the extent permitted by law and when needed for Hankao ’s legitimate international business purposes (such as maintaining exam security).
2. Upload a photo that meets the requirements of the electronic version when registering for the HSK and HSKK exams. The style requirements are as follows:
-My recent (within 3-6 months before the test date) ID photo (standard two inches), daily life photos and landscape photos are prohibited;
-It is not allowed to wear hats, scarves, hair bands, and sunglasses (except those with special religious beliefs);
-Both black and white or color photos are acceptable, preferably with a white background.
The schematic is as follows:
Note: The registration photo will be used to log in before the test and face recognition during the test. If the identity verification fails due to the photo provided by the candidate, the test results will be cancelled and the registration fee will not be refunded.
3. Within the stipulated date, complete the registration of the Chinese language test service at the website www.chinesetest.cn. Completing the payment of the test fee is considered to be a successful registration. If you encounter difficulties in online registration, you can contact the test center for assistance in registration.
4. International registration is strictly prohibited.
III. Preparation before the test
1. Log in to the Chinese Examination Service Network 3 days before the test, query / print the admission ticket at the Personal Information Center, and confirm the personal information (such as name, nationality, gender, certificate type and number, etc.) and examination information (including examination subjects, test time, test center name, test sites instructions, etc.) on the admission ticket.
2. Log in to the client of the Chinese online test system to prepare for the test 30 minutes before the test (not later than 10 minutes before the test). If you are late due to personal devices, network, etc., you will not be allowed to make up time or make up the test.
3. Complete equipment and environmental testing.
1) Camera inspection
2) Check the audio equipment such as headphones
3) Network inspection
4) Read and agree to the exam rules carefully.
5) Enter the correct admission ticket number and password while the commencement of the test counts down.
6) On the test day, if the identity verification or test environment is judged to be unqualified, the test shall not be conducted and the registration fee will not be refunded.
IV. Exam discipline
1. On the day of the test, the candidate must answer independently in the test room. During the test, no other person can enter or leave the room, and no items unrelated to the test should appear.
2. During the test, computers, keyboards and other test supplies must be placed on the desktop at all times. It is prohibited to use paper, electronic equipment and other items to copy and record test questions.
3. In order to ensure the safety of the examination, the examination staff will supervise in real time during the examination process, and conduct the non-fixed camera capture and face recognition identity verification. In order to ensure smooth recognition, the candidate must keep the shoulder and above within the range of the camera during the entire test.
4. On the day of the test day, if the test is not taken or completed due to reasons other than the test organizer, the result shall be borne by the candidate himself. The Hankao International and the test center will not make up the time for the test, and the registration fee will not be refunded.
5. Hankao International and the test center will reserve the right to hold candidates accountable for disciplinary violations.
V. Results report
1. Results query
10 days after the end of the HSK test and 25 days after the end of the HSKK test, you can log in to the Chinese test service website (www.chinesetest.cn) and enter your admission ticket number and name to check your score.
2. Results report application
After the results are announced, you can log in to the personal information center, select "extra score report", and apply for the score report by mail to me or the college.